Memory Support Senior Care
The Arbor offers a complete range of Alzheimer’s and Dementia care programming and services designed to meet the needs of both the residents and their families. The dedicated neighborhood provides a safe secure environment that helps residents reach their highest potential while preserving each individual’s dignity. Activity programming includes planned and special events designed to promote independence with tasks of daily living. A secured entrance with coded keypad means residents are allowed to move about freely and safely.
- For residents with Alzheimer’s or other memory-related challenges
- Private and semi-private suites
- Two country kitchens where residents enjoy neighborhood meals and participate in small group activities
- Great room, craft room, beauty shop and a private dining area for meals with visiting family or friends
- Garden area provides a secure, outdoor environment