Assisted Living at Collington allows residents to enjoy the beauty of Collington, the comfort of familiar surroundings and the pleasure of great friends, even as their needs change.
The Creighton Center
Our award winning on-site assisted living center offers the highest quality assisted living services tailored to each individual’s specific needs. The Creighton Center has two neighborhoods dedicated to different levels of Assisted Living, The Brandywine and The Potomac.
The Creighton Center offers its residents a full array of amenities:
- Complete social and recreation programs
- Fitness and wellness programs
- PT/OT/Speech Therapy Services (under your Med-B coverage)
- Physician/Nurse Practitioner rotation five days a week coverage to afford by your side care for changes in physical or mental status
- Scheduling of medical provider appointments and follow up
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) based on needs
- Medication reminder/administration services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Daily snacks
- Reminders and direction as needed
- All utilities included except personal phone
- Medical shuttle transportation is available Monday through Friday in the Greenbelt/Bowie area.
Meet Michelle McKenzie: Assisted Living Manager
How many of us truly love our jobs? I mean really, genuinely are passionate about the work we do? Well Michelle McKenzie is without a doubt one of those people. Michelle has been the Assisted Living Manager at Collington for over 10 years and has worked at Collington for 16! You might ask what makes Michelle so successful in her roles at Collington and for her the answer is simple, “The residents are like family!”
Learn More About What Collington Has to Offer
Request A Brochure
Discover a dynamic environment that nurtures curiosity, embraces knowledge and encourages personal growth. Explore all our community has to offer.
Schedule A Tour
Join us for a visit to explore our assisted living facility on our bucolic campus with 125-acres of walking trails, a lake, hilltop garden, amenities and more.