Whether time permits for an entire day or just a couple hours, a Collington excursion leads you to the some of the most exquisite sites in the country. Within close proximity of Washington D.C. and Baltimore waterfront, you’ll find world-renowned culture and architecture abound. Discover the finest shopping, museums, performing arts, history and attractions all within a short drive or metro ride from Collington…
What To Do:
- The National Gallery of Art – 15 miles
- The Smithsonian Museums – 14 miles
- Arena Stage – 14 miles
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts – 17 miles
- National Mall – 15 miles
- Annapolis Historic District – 23 miles
- The US Naval Academy Museum – 23 miles
- Nationals Park – 14 miles
- National Aquarium at Inner Harbor – 35 miles
- MGM Resort & Casino – 17 miles
- University of Maryland – 11 miles
- Six Flags America – 4 miles
- Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center – 12 miles
Where to Shop:
- Woodmore Town Center – Less than 2 miles Home to Wegmans, Costco, Nordstrom Rack, Best Buy, Starbucks and more.
- Tanger Outlets @ National Harbor – 20 miles
- Bowie Town Center – 8 miles
- Georgetown Park – 19 miles
- Tysons Corner Center – 31 miles
- Dupont Circle – 14 miles
- Westfield Annapolis Mall – 22.5 miles
Where to Eat:
Check out current Local Restaurant Reviews from Collington resident and self-proclaimed foodie, Carl Koch and his wife Joyce. Carl has been writing reviews for the Collingtonian (resident newsletter-written and managed by residents), for 6 years. All of his reviews are chronicled and can be found on the Collington Residents Association website.
Schedule A Tour
Looking for a vibrant retirement community that fits your active lifestyle? Join us for a visit to explore our bucolic campus with 125-acres of walking trails, a lake, hilltop garden, amenities and more.
Request A Brochure
Discover a dynamic environment that nurtures curiosity, embraces knowledge and encourages personal growth. Explore all our community has to offer.