At Collington, staying active is easy, accessible and most important…enjoyable. In fact, healthy living is an integral part of our community culture. You’ll find numerous opportunities to enhance wellness, including our 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and hydrotherapy spa, pickleball courts and walking trails.
Fitness and Wellness Center
- Individualized fitness programs created just for you by a certified personal trainer
- Complimentary vitality and life coaching program
- Fitness classes including Tai Chi, Yoga and stability
- Wellness and flexibility screenings
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Hydrotherapy Spa
- Lap Swimming
- Aqua Aerobics Classes
- Water Walking Sessions
- Tennis Club that offers a broad scope of fun events and friendly competition
- Trails weaving through our beautiful, serene 125-acre campus provide unlimited opportunities to exercise and enjoy natural surroundings
- Scheduled walking groups
MedStar Health clinicians provide Collington’s Independent Living residents with primary care in a primary care clinic.
Senior Aerobics Class
This fun 45 minute bi-weekly class is designed to improve posture, cardiovascular health, balance, range of movement, fall prevention, increase muscle strength, and improve ADLs (activities for daily living). Various equipment is used and one class is never the same!
Balance and Beyond Class
This bi-weekly class is designed to help increase strength and balance using a chair and dumbbells.
Aqua Fit – Water Aerobics
Better known as the fountain of youth, this low-impact exercise can improve heart health, muscle strength, ease painful joints, increase joint mobility, and so much more! With use of pool equipment, it is a fun, effective, supportive, family environment. Come join the fun!
Schedule A Tour
Looking for a vibrant retirement community that fits your active lifestyle? Join us for a visit to explore our bucolic campus with 125-acres of walking trails, a lake, hilltop garden, amenities and more
Request A Brochure
Discover a dynamic environment that nurtures curiosity, embraces knowledge and encourages personal growth. Request a brochure to explore our all that our community has to offer.