The CEO of Collington, Ann Gillespie, serves as President of the Foundation and manages the operational activities. The Chair of the Board, currently a Collington resident, leads the Board, which meets quarterly in January, April, July, and October. The Board consists of eight resident members and three community members. Two of these members represent the Collington Board of Directors on the Foundation Board. All Foundation Board members are approved by the Collington Board.
There are five standing committees on the Board:
- A Finance Committee oversees the budget and financial reports
- An Awards Committee sets policy and reviews and approves all scholarships and grants.
- A Development Committee supports the Director of Philanthropy and Community Engagement in communication, cultivation of donors, and fundraising initiatives.
- An Executive Committee consisting of Board Officers and Committee Chairs manages the day-to-day affairs of the Foundation.
- A Leadership Development Committee oversees nominations and Board development.
More About The Collington Foundation
The Collington Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Collington. Every gift is important and benefits the Collington community.