Assisted Living Senior Care
As a Life Care community member, you’ll continue to enjoy the beauty of Collington, the comfort of familiar surroundings and the pleasure of great friends, even if your needs should change.
The Creighton Center
Our on-site Creighton Center offers the highest quality assisted living services tailored to each individual’s specific needs. Because we focus on helping residents maintain as much independence as possible, the Creighton Center offers two assisted living neighborhoods, as well as a neighborhood for those with memory-related disorders.
The Brandywine – Assisted Living
- For residents requiring some assistance with day-to-day tasks
- Private suites featuring a kitchenette, living room, separate bedroom and bath
- Meals served in Collington’s main dining area
The Potomac – Assisted Living
- For residents requiring extra assistance.
- Country kitchen where residents enjoy “neighborhood” meals, socializing and access to a microwave, refrigerator and always-stocked snack tray.
Services provided for all Creighton Center residents
- Complete social and recreational programs
- Health and wellness assessments
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Scheduling of medical provider appointments and follow up
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) based on needs
- Medication reminder services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Nutritionally balanced meals served restaurant style
- Daily snacks
- Reminders and direction as needed
- All utilities except personal phone
- On-site security
- Medical shuttle transportation is available Monday through Friday in the Greenbelt/Bowie area. Contact transportation at ext. 2247 for hours of operation and cost.
Located in Maryland, Collington offers excellent assisted living and senior care services.