February 5, 2021
- Moment of Silence
- Reminders on Infection Control
- Campus Visitation Updates
- Facilities & Technology update
Confirmed Cases: 65,007– Last 24 hours +404
Confirmed deaths: 2,866
Currently Hospitalized: 561–Last 24 hours -41
Prince George’s County: 18,080 — Confirmed deaths: 637
Prince George’s COVID-19 Dashboard
New Cases for Week of 6/7 –6/13: 840 —18% change
Deaths for Week of 6/7 –6/13: 27 —42.6% change
|June 24, 2020||Creighton Center Residents||Independent Living Residents||Employees|
|Current Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) – those showing symptoms consistent with COVID||0||0||0|
|Active Positive Cases||1||0||0|
|Total Positive Cases During Pandemic (Cumulative)||11||2||13|
|Total Reported Negative Tests During Pandemic||65||332||222|
|Released/Recovered from COVID||5||2/Apartment||13|
|Deaths with COVID||5||0||0|
On-Going Infection Control
- Wearing Masks
- Washing Hands
- Physical distance 6 feet a part
- Staying home if ill, monitoring symptoms
- Maintaining a journal of where you went
- Screening of team members and visitors coming on campus
Private Duty Aides
- It is important that Collington knows the Private Duty Aides who are on campus.
- Please make sure that Pheobe Graham, Social Worker, has been notified of private duty aids in Independent Living. Marian Adjei-Ampomah should be notified of any private duty aides in the Creighton Center.
- Please don’t give private duty aides gate clickers for entry. They are to enter through the security entrance for screening and can then drive to resident homes if needed.
- No security passes required.
- Curbside pick up is the lowest risk.
- Know what the restriction and what stage of reopening are in each county (https://governor.maryland.gov/recovery/)
- Masks must be worn inside all buildings.
- Factors that raise your risk: enclosed spaces, crowds, close contact with others, and difficulty social distancing.
- Maintain a journal of where you have been and who you’ve had contact with.
For More Information…
On Campus Visitors Phase 1 – Independent Living
- Visits should be scheduled 72 hours in advance through Phoebe Graham, Social Worker, at extension 4786. Please leave a message if she doesn’t answer with the date and time of your visit and she will call you back to confirm.
- No more than 2 visitors at a time per resident.
- Visits should be limited to 45 minutes.
- Residents and visitors need to both always wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance .
- Visits for cottages and villas may occur in front of homes.
- Visits for apartments will occur in the “Broadway” area near the green house.
- Security will have a team member at the second gate house to screen scheduled visitors as they enter campus Monday –Friday 9:00am –2:30pm.
- Visitors will be asked a series of questions and will have their temperatures taken. Anyone with symptoms of illness consistent with COVID-19 or a temperature of 99.6 degrees or higher will not be able to visit at that time.
- Visitors are asked to have their masks on while inside the car and a security team member will take the temperature through the car window.
- Visits are to occur outdoors in the designated areas. There is one outdoor restroom on campus which is located by the garden near the 5000s district.
- Those visiting should not participate in any outdoor activities walking on the trails or entering inside resident homes or the main building.
On Campus Visitors Phase 1 – Creighton Center (Assisted Living)
- Beginning Wednesday, July 1st, external visitors for outdoor visits will be welcomed Monday-Friday 10:30am-3:00pm.
- These visitations will occur outside, both resident and visitor must always wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance .
- These visits may be scheduled through “Sign Up Genius” or by calling the nurses’ station at extension 2244.
- Visits will be for 30-minute time slots.
- Maryland Department of Health has not lifted restrictions on visitation for Skilled Nursing Facilities (Our Chesapeake and Shenandoah neighborhoods).
- Visitors will go through the same screening process as Independent Living visitors.
- Outdoor visitors for 3rdFloor residents on Arbor and Brandywine – Monday, Wednesday, Friday | Arbor Courtyard , visitors outside fence
- Outdoor visitors for 4thFloor on Potomac – Tuesday & Thursday | Rooftop over Pool, visitors on security circle
Assisted Living Visits
Extra Security measure to ensure HIPAA compliance:
An access code is a password that users must enter before they can view the sign up. When someone clicks the invite or link to the sign up, you will be prompted to enter the access code before viewing the sign up.
Access code: 20721
Can also search on https://www.signupgenius.com/
Scroll to bottom of main page, click find a sign up
Search for a Sign up: creator’s email: email@example.com
Click icon for Potomac or Brandywine/Arbor and it will take you to main page ,after clicking it asks for the access code
Main Page , scroll down to read all the information and sign up
Facilities & Technology Update
- Reminder that only essential work orders are being performed at this time.
- Please submit work orders and any work order concerns to Ms. Lula at extension 2151. Please leave a voicemail if she doesn’t answer. Team members are not able to respond to emails about work orders in a timely manner because of the large volume and we want to try to address your concerns quickly.
- Packages and Groceries
- All packages will be at the clock tower and residents may pick them up when picking up mail. Please wait at a distance if another community member is picking up their package when you arrive.
- Groceries will continue to be delivered to the security desk for residents in the Apartments and someone from security will deliver them to the correct location as soon as they arrive. For residents in the Cottages and Villas please direct your grocery delivery driver to your home for doorstep drop off. Please call security to let them know that you have ordered groceries so they will know when they are arriving. Please note that signage for Groceries directs drivers to security but this is only meant for drivers looking for security.