February 5, 2021
Confirmed Cases: 97,384–Last 24 hours +541
Confirmed deaths: 3,474
Currently Hospitalized: 488–Last 24 hours -41
Prince George’s County: 24,098 —
Confirmed deaths: 741
Prince George’s County Dashboard
|August 12, 2020||Creighton Center Residents||Independent Living Residents||Employees|
|Current Persons Under Investigation (PUIs)-those showing symptoms consistent with COVID||0||0||0|
|Active Positive Cases||0||0||2|
|Total Positive Cases During Pandemic (Cumulative)||11||2||15|
|Released/ Recovered from COVID||6||2/Apartment||13|
|Deaths with COVID||5||0||0|
Don’t forget our “Health Bundle”
- Continuing through the HVAC filter project.
- Anticipate the HVAC filters to all be replaced by next Wednesday, August 19th.
- Planning to resume work orders on Monday, August 17th.
Congrats Dr. Khali!
Welcome Baby Emiliah!
CMS Infection Control Survey
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) conducted an Infection Control survey on-site on Monday, August 10th.
- Survey was unannounced and lasted approximately 8 hours.
- Survey was focused on Skilled Nursing (Chesapeake & Shenandoah neighborhoods)
- Reviewed COVID-19 policies, procedures, personal protective equipment supplies and usage, watched team members hand washing, wearing of masks and social distancing.
- Received ZERO deficiencies!
Regathering in the Interfaith Chapel
- Guidelines are designed to ensure safe and healthy experience for Chapel users.
- Administration first set parameters in accord with directives from the CDC, the Maryland Department of Health and Prince George’s County.
- Using, as primary reference Covidmaterials from Insurance Companies and major Denominations, a resident workgroup then developed criteria uniquely relative to the Chapel and which also Administration approved.
- Guidelines will change and evolve in response to new Phases of pandemic response.
- Each Faith Group is responsible for meeting all Guideline Criteria.
- Copies of complete Guidelines will be distributed in each resident’s mail slot.
Uses of Chapel during this Phase of reopening:
- Regularly scheduled worship and other experiences of Faith Groups
- Private and personal prayer by individuals who, after each, are responsible for sanitizing used areas with provided materials
- Regular useis to be scheduled by designated Faith Group Representatives through the Chair of the Chapel Committee who will inform Housekeeping and Community calendar schedulers.
- The Chapel, at this time, is not available for ad hoc use by groups.
A few Primary Specifics (from the full distributed guidelines)
- A person having been exposed to Covid19, experiencing Covid19 symptoms, or feeling ill, must NOT enter the Chapel.
- Hand sanitizers must be used by each participant before and after each use of Chapel.
- Only ten or fewer persons may be in the Chapel at any one time.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet with masks worn at all times in group settings.
- No solo or group singing, strong group speaking or wind instruments (other than organ), is permissible.
- Only personal bibles, hymnals and single use materials are permitted.
- Communion reception is not allowed in this Phase of re-gathering and all Leaders will be Collington Residents.
- Services/Experiences must be limited to 40 minutes.